To meet growing industry challenges, banks and other financial institutions are, increasingly, turning to technology solutions to automate their business operations. However, IT operations bring in additional complexity, as well as heightened security risks, both internal and external. STROMSYSTEMS, leveraging its considerable experience and domain expertise in the Banking and Financial sector, provides Ancillary Services to help organizations optimize their IT operations to successfully meet industry requirements of governance, risks, security and compliance.
Some challenges faced by the banking and finance industry are:
Over the last decade, HBT powered by STEM has been applied across various domains, technologies, at various stages of the product/application life cycle in early stage to large mature organizations and delivered significant value to our customers.
We have increased the defect detection abilities by at least 3x, reduced defect escapes by 50%-1000%, reduced support costs by 30% and saved over US$ 100 million for our customers.
- Meeting increasing regulatory compliances related to risk management
- Managing internal and external security threats
- Facing governance issues
- Handling increasing complexity of infrastructure associated with IT processes
What STROMSYSTEMS Provides
Ancillary Services provided by STROMSYSTEMS include:
- Governance Framework
- Risk Management Services
- Information Security, Audit and Compliance Services
STROMSYSTEMS partners its clients to provide comprehensive Ancillary Services that offer numerous business benefits such as:
- Access to the right information at the right time
- Increased operational efficiency and effectiveness
- Improved governance mechanism
- Risk mitigation and effective compliance with regulatory requirements